Dear Parents,
I'm Mrs Chen, 1G's teacher.
First and foremost, I want to wish you a Happy Chinese New Year.
This first 3 weeks of the term, we have been covering the Unit of Mrs Wishy-Washy. We are done with the unit and I would be returning the Unit Worksheet soon.
For Maths we had covered Numbers 1 to 10 and the worksheets would be returned soon.
The Swim-a-thon card had been issued to the children. Please take some time to read notification that comes with it.
Tomorrow we are doing Spring Cleaning. Children are to bring a dry rag to school to partake on the Spring Cleaning activity.
School resumes only on Thursday, 29th January 2009. The school would be having a celebration and children are encouraged to wear Chinese ethnic costumes for the day.
We are also driving a charity "Ai Xin Hongbao" and pupils are encouraged to donate and put the amount of their donation in a red packet. The proceeds would go to the needy.